When it comes to our own health, and well – being, it is important to keep – in – mind, we are all different, in certain ways, and there is no such thing, as one size – fits all! For example, while some, seem to have very – little resistance, to pain, etc, others possess, a significant degree of that! While, some people, seem to prefer, exclusively, using conventional medicine, and medical approaches, some, largely, seek alternatives, while, still – others, favor using a logical combination of both approaches (often, referred to, as Wellness)! Therefore, the wisest approach, is to fully consider your options and alternatives, in an informed – manner, and know your personal, healthy CHOICES, in order to do, what you feel and believe, is best, for you! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Circumstances; cases; consider; conceive; conclusions: How do your personal circumstances, impact, and affect your approaches, and beliefs? How do specific, cases, relate to how, you might, best – proceed? Why do you consider, certain approaches, but, not others? How do your personal conceptions, and perceptions, bring – about, the finest conclusions, for you, moving – forward?
2. Attitude; attention; aspects; actions: As, with, nearly everything, in life, proceeding with a genuine, positive, can – do, attitude, but without wearing rose – colored glasses, may bring about the smartest, personal actions, and plans! Will you pay keen attention, to, as many options, and alternatives, as possible? Will you pay attention, to all aspects, past, present, and, into – the – future, to assist you, in proceeding, forward?
3. Useful/ uses; usual/ unusual; urges: What approaches, may be, most useful, and serve your personal uses? Will you consider, both, usual, and unusual techniques, and ideas? Do you possess, certain, personal urges, which helps – guide, your decisions, and considerations?
4. Sicknesses; strengths/ stronger; solutions: Would you consider, your life, predominantly, a healthy one, or do sicknesses, and ailments, seem to dominate your existence? Can, and will you, use your personal strengths, to become stronger, and address areas of weakness, to create, the best solution, health – wise, for you?
5. Emphasis; efforts; excellence; endurance: Your personal endurance, usually, guides your emphasis, and where to place, most of your efforts, to achieve, the maximum degree of excellence!
6. Service; selections: Your choices, options, and personal selections, must be, of – service, to your personal best interests, in terms of your overall health, and well – being!
Doesn’t it make sense, to know your personal, healthy CAUSES, in order to choose, the best approach, health – wise, for you to proceed, forward? Will you have the endurance, and commitment, to help – yourself?