Cooking up healthy deliciousness!
Meal prepping is a great way to ensure you have healthy food to grab and take with you on the go all week long.
Bachelor Nation star and resident foodie Hannah Ann Sluss has you covered with the perfect meal prep recipe that’s both easy and delicious.
In February, Hannah Ann went public with her relationship with Jake Funk, who plays running back for the L.A. Rams.
Now, Hannah is sharing his favorite recipe with an adorable video of the two of them cooking up the meal together.
Alongside the video, Hannah wrote, “MEAL PREP OF THE WEEK! Chicken Salad is Jake’s favorite so I thought I would start off with this recipe!”
She also shared a list of ingredients you’ll need for both the chicken salad and side salad included in her meal prep. Check out her video below for step-by-step instructions on how to put this healthy meal together and just portion it out into separate containers to eat all week.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
• 1 lb. cooked chicken or 3 cups, cubed
• 3/4 cup or 3 large celery stalks, diced
• 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup dill, finely chopped (optional)
• 1 cup pecans or almonds, chopped
• 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup mayo; I used avocado oil mayo
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon any vinegar except balsamic
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Ground black pepper to taste
- Romaine lettuce
- Goat cheese
- Dressing of choice
Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments.
Stay connected with the latest news from Bachelor Nation delivered to your inbox.